1. You should regulate your use of 720casa and the following actions will be considered violations.
1) Engaging in behavior that violates laws, regulations, policies, undermines public order and morals, or harms the public interest.
2) Renting, lending, copying, modifying, linking, reproducing, compiling, publishing, publishing, mirroring, developing derivative products, works, services, plug-ins, plug-ins, compatibility, interconnection, etc. with 720casa and its related information without permission.
3) Login to or use 720casa through third party compatible software or systems that are not developed, licensed or approved by 720casa and its affiliates, or use plug-ins for the Licensed Software that are not developed, licensed or approved by 720casa and its affiliates.
4) Remove information or content regarding copyright from 720casa's website and other copies. Modify, remove or circumvent any technical measures put in place by 720casa to protect intellectual property rights in the application product.
5)Rent, lend or sublicense the Licensed Software to a third party without the written consent of 720casa, or use multiple versions of the Licensed Version at the same time after obtaining a license to use an upgraded version of the Licensed Software, or transfer them separately.
6) Copy, disassemble, modify or create derivative works of the Licensed Software or any part thereof; copy, modify, hook up and run or create any derivative works of the 720casa website or any data released in the terminal during the operation of the Licensed Software and the interaction data between the terminal and the server during the operation of the Licensed Software, including the use of plug-ins or non-authorised third party tools/services to access the Licensed software and related systems, etc.
7) Engage in any conduct that endangers the security of the information network, including using the 720casa website in any way that damages or destroys the Licensed Software or disables or overloads it or interferes with the use of the Licensed Software by third parties; accessing another person's computer system without permission and deleting, modifying or adding stored information; intentionally spreading malicious programs or viruses and other conduct that damages or interferes with normal network information services.
8) Use 720casa to publish, transmit, distribute or store content that infringes on the intellectual property rights, trade secret rights or other legal rights of others, or engage in fraud, theft of other people's accounts, funds or other illegal and criminal activities.
9)Adding, deleting or changing the functions or operating effects of the Licensed Software by modifying or falsifying the instructions, data or data packets in the operation of the Licensed Software, and/or distributing or operating the Software with the above-mentioned purposes to the public through the information network.
10) otherwise use the 720casa website in any way that is unlawful, for any purpose that is unlawful, or in any way that is inconsistent with this Agreement.
2. In the event of a violation we will take the following actions.
2) If you use 720casa's website to post information that is suspected of being illegal or of violating the legal rights of others or of violating this Agreement, 720casa will simply delete it and freeze the offending account.
3)If you violate the above mentioned usage guidelines and cause damage to any third party, you are solely responsible for the legal liability in your own name and shall ensure that 720casa is free from any damages or additional costs incurred as a result.
4) If you violate the relevant laws or the provisions of this Agreement and cause 720casa to suffer any damage, or to be subject to any third party claims, or to be penalized by any administrative authorities, you shall indemnify 720casa for the damages and/or costs incurred as a result, including reasonable attorney's fees, investigation and evidence collection costs.
3. You undertake not to use this website for any illegal or improper activities, including but not limited to the following acts:
1) posting content that contains other content restricted or prohibited by laws, rules, regulations, ordinances and any code with the force of law
2) Impersonating any person or body, or making false statements or misrepresentations in relation to any person or body.
3) falsifies headings or otherwise manipulates identifying information in such a way as to give the false impression that the content is being transmitted by its affiliates
4) uploading, transmitting or sharing any content that is known to you under any law or contractual or legal relationship (such as internal, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as a result of an employment relationship and under a confidentiality agreement) but which you are not entitled to transmit.
5) upload, transmit or share any content that is suspected of infringing the rights of others (including but not limited to copyright, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights).
6) upload, transmit or share any advertising, promotional information, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "direct marketing " or any other form of solicitation material to be uploaded, transmitted or shared; except for dedicated areas or dedicated features for the aforementioned purposes.
7) Because the Service is not designed for certain specific purposes, you may not use the Service in critical areas including, but not limited to, nuclear facilities, military use, medical facilities, transportation communications, etc. 720casa shall not be liable for any injury or death, property damage or environmental damage resulting from the failure of such operations due to the software or the Service.
8) To engage in any act beyond the normal purpose of communication or exchange of information between friends or users, internal or external.
9) Engaging in any behavior that violates laws, rules, regulations, policies and regulatory documents.